Exciting New Graduate Developer Role
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic candidates with a true PASSION for application development. This role will provide you with a great career opportunity that will give you a chance to up skill, receive mentoring, training and really develop in your profession. You will not be pigeon holed like larger organisations tend to do with juniors.
You will learn the entire software development lifecycle as well as many other skills along the way.
• Experience in software development (Programming language not important)
• Understanding of Relational Databases
• Experience in Data Modelling and SQL
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Desirable but not essential:
• Logistics and/or Freight Forwarding Industry knowledge
• Tertiary qualification in any field.
If you are a bright person looking for a truly unique and exciting position where you can make an impact, then get in quick and send us your resume now. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org